Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome

    My name is Juan Becerra. I am 15 years old, soon to be 16. I live in the amazing United States. To be honest, my life is not that interesting. So I thought, who lives an interesting life? That's right, celebrities 

  
  I always hear people, whether it is on the news or even posts on Facebook and Twitter, talking about the crazy things celebrities are doing. Sometimes I agree, but other times I think it is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. I am very outspoken so, of course, I have an opinion that I want to share. This is the point of my blog. It is both informational mixed in with humor. 
    Lastly, I love to hear the thoughts and opinions of others. Don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you think. Let's be respectful of others. This is going to be a fun pastime. I will be posting pleanty of posts weekly. If you really like the blog, you can put your email so you get an alert, from me, every time I post. If you enjoy a certain post, feel free to share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. 
You can follow me on Twitter @Juan708

No comments:

Post a Comment