Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Fire!

    Okay so this isn't really news about celebrities, but the movie Catching Fire had celebs in it and it made news lines, so I shall speak of it!
    I have seen this movie twice, since it was released in theaters on November, 22. Both times I had all my attention on the movie. I didn't think about anything else. Isn't that what movies are supposed to be? Needless to say I thought this movie was one of, if not, my all time favorite movie! It is definently the best movie of 2013.
    I really enjoyed the acting! Everyone was perfect for their part. Especially Jennifer Lawerence, as Katniss. She really makes the character I read from the book come alive. Some other actors that I thought were just like how I perceived the characters in the book were Jenna Malone, Sam Claflin, Elizabeth Banks, and especially Donald Sutherland. He made me hate the character of President Snow. Also whoever played Mags was amazing because she made me feel emotions, even though she didn't speak a word the entire movie.
    I thought this move was a huge step up from the first movie. Don't get me wrong I loved that one too but this one was so much better. It was way more intense! It was two hours long and for me it felt short!
****Spoilers*****
    I thought the arena looked amazing! They did an amazing job on the monkeys. The acting was also amazing because I felt for every single tribute. I loved how they paced everything, like the victory tour. I give this film a 9.9/10!
    I have read all three books and all I can say is I can't wait to see what director Francis Lawrence does with the sense from Mockingjay. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna wait another year for the next film! Until then, "May the odds be ever in your favor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment