Thursday, November 14, 2013

Justin Bieber Disrespectful... Again.

    So I thought to make a post about Justin Bieber getting caught coming out of a gentlemen's club. I was also going to write about a video taken of him by a "prostitute." Just as I was about to a new story came out.

    This time, while his concert in Buenos Aires, his fans threw their flag on stage. Apparently, this was a huge sign of appreciation from them. Instead of holding it up and appreciating the gesture his fans made, he kicked and pushed the flag off with his microphone stand. This was taken as a huge sign of disrespect.
    There is a YouTube video that shows this happening. There are many comments that show hate for his actions. But, like everything else Justin Bieber does, his fans are defending him and acting like he did no wrong to anyone. I don't understand how they accept everything he does. For example, one time he spit on his fans off a balcony! That's nasty, I don't care how much you love him. But of course, his fans said that those girls should be blessed. 
   I think everyone makes mistakes and you have to admit when you're wrong. Apparently, they don't think so.
   Justin Bieber has changed a lot over the years. I know I defended Miley for changing, but Bieber is different. He has disrespected his fans and countries. He also has been recently caught illegally making graffiti. Although I don't really like him, I do respect his passion for music and his some-what loyalty to his fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment